somebody call a chiropractor because i am back and crackin

I'm only here to share a joke I just made in the office

There was a small meeting going on in my boss's office and they were referring to a contact as "shampoo girl" (no explanation)
Apparently shampoo girl sent in a form late or something or she forgot to tell her people about a deadline - she's not very reliable in other words
So my boss said "well in the future let's just remember that shampoo girl is flaky"

And I said "she should try head & shoulders"

My boss LOST it but the box office manager and the director didn't really laugh and I felt like that was a PHENOMENAL joke to make without missing a beat so I'm sharing it here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough