please read omg

I am seriously cringing at 95% of what is posted on my blog. What am I even thinking half the time? Ew. Disregard anything I wrote before now. Also, not really liking the Fishtons-themed background, ja feel? Might change it to something a little more...patriotic. :))))))) AND I might take the Fishtons down for a bit. Give them a break. Maybe add something new? Idk, what do you guys think? (not that anyone will actually tELL ME)
Anywho.

Recently I've been drawing a lot. I only draw ANIMATED video game/TV/movie characters, so if you have any requests that are NOT real-life, feel free to comment. You probably won't, though. Who even reads my blog? :)))))
-sopharini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough