Monstercat

bY THE WAY
Recently a dear friend of mine introduced me to a new kind of music. I have known him for over two years and I still hadn't listened to a whole lot of his music, so he played a few songs for me. The genre is drumstep.
What is drumstep, you ask?
I honestly haven't the foggiest idea. But I like it. It's like dubstep, but I guess something makes it different.

So that's all I have to say on that matter.

It's like dubstep, but instead of being like wUBWUBWIUBWUBWUBWUBWAHHHHWEEEWWUBWUBWUBWUBWOOOD D D D D WOOOWUBWUBWUB
it's more like
dootdootdootdootdootdootDOOTDOOOTdootdootminiwubminiwubminiwubWOOOSHwubwubdootdootdoot
i don't know i'm not a musicologist do i look like randy jackson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough