I just wanted to blog

You know what ticks me off?

The fact that I only get seven fonts on Blogger.

And they're ALL. SUPER. BORING.

That is just a bunch of baloney.

Bologna.

Malarkey.

What I'm trying to say is it's a big ol' keg of horse apples.


I get 64 different colors. So I guess that's cool.


Sorry. I'm weird.
So um...recently I've developed an extreme affection for the movie Coraline.
I mean, I know it's creepy and all, but I also really really love it.
Plus, I ship Corabie SO HARD.
*chants* O T P! O T P! O T P!
Wybie is kind of oblivious to the fact that Coraline doesn't like the fact that she had to move, so I guess he seems like kind of a jerk, but then later it's so obvious he cares about her and I'm pretty sure he was just using the cat as an excuse to stalk her. 
But I wish he dressed differently. Guys look really great in button-down shirts. Like wow.
And with the sleeves rolled up to their eLBOWS WOWIE

wow my inner teenage girl just attacked my blog

wait what do i mean "inner"
i am literally a teenage girl
wow

Comments

  1. MIDDLE SCHOOL SOPHIE NO YOU CANT SHIP 10 YEAR OLDS THATS NOT OKAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIDDLE SCHOOL SOPHIE NO YOU CANT SHIP 10 YEAR OLDS THATS NOT OKAY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough