Super International Motherlode Squad (SIMS)

Sims. I don't think it's possible to not enjoy the game Sims. 

What is the purpose of the game? Well, you can create one person, or a couple, or a family, or a set of roommates, etc. And then you watch them live their lives with a little help from yourself.

Now, time to get serious. What do I ACTUALLY do when I play Sims?
• Create the most outlandish Sim(s) possible.
•"Motherlode"
•Screw the Sim's life up as badly as possible.

What is "Motherlode" you ask? Oh ho ho ho, little children, you've much to learn.
Motherlode is what people such as myself refer to as a cheat code. It really only meant to be used once or twice to provide a large sum of Simoleans to the player if they're in a pinch. I do not use it for that purpose. 
I enter it a minimum of 8 times and provide my Sim(s) with a beautiful abode accompanied by a car or two and a large pool, possibly with a deck on the roof. Something along those lines. It's the simplest way to enjoy the game. For me, at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough