Poems and Magic

HELVETICA


We started our poetry unit in language arts. :))))))))))))))))

I wrote a "sonnet" about love. Would you like to see it?

...Too bad. I'm showing you anyway and you can deal with the pain.

Riddle Of Love, by Me

The thing I love the most?
Oh, it’s such a wonderful thing.
Though it sometimes comes at a cost,
It makes me want to sing!

It’s unlikely I’d survive
Without this object that I love.
It literally keeps me alive,
This beautiful thing sent from above.

‘Tis a magical thing indeed.
Sometimes it’s bitter or spicy or sweet.
This is something that all of us need,
And this love is a wonderful treat!

If you haven’t figured out what I hold so near and dear,
Why, it’s my love of FOOD that’s so true and sincere!




Anywho...

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT LISTEN TO COLPLAY. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE SONG MAGIC GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO FORCE YOU TO LATER. AND IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO FOR THAT SONG GO WATCH IT NOWWWWWW. 

COLDPLAYYYY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING

That's all I have to say on THAT matter.

I may or may not be adding a new fish to the tank. A SPY fish. Heehee. 

Aight bye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough