Veggie Tales

"Oh no, what we gonna do? The king likes Daniel more than me and you. Oh no, what we gonna do? We gotta get him outta here!" 
I freakin love Veggie Tales.

Is that bad? I'm a 14 year old girl and I still love Veggie Tales.

Actually, you know what? No. It's not bad at all. So many kids still obsess over Lizzy McGuire and That's So Raven and crap. And 90% of the girls at my school (including myself) LOOOVE Frozen. Which, I think we can all agree, is a pretty childish movie.
Anywho, don't you think it's ridiculous when people discriminate against Christians because of their religion? Because maybe some of us enjoy the Bible and actually have favorite books of the Bible that they read? Because maybe some of us do enjoy biblical shows?

Never mind.

S•op•h•ie G•ood•w•in•

Comments

  1. Isn't it ironic that those who tend to preach the loudest about being tolerant of all people, are they themselves guilty of being pretty intolerant of Christians, their beliefs and values? So sorry you are having to experience this at such a young age. Unfortunately, it won't be the last time. Buckle up, sweetheart...and humbly be the light they clearly need.

    Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

    By the way...I'm over 40 and I LOVE Veggie Tales!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough