Lions n lambs n daylight savings n crap

March. Ah, March. Marchmarchmarchmarchmarch. Mmmmmmarch. Maaaaaaaarch. Marrrrrrrrrch.

March.

March is supposed to be "in like a lion, out like a lamb" right? Well, it's definetely been lion-ish. Thunderstorms and cold winds and crap. But here's the thing. It's only March 9th. And right now, I feel like I'm in Philadelphia. Why, you ask?

BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA.

We're not even halfway through March. Barely even a THIRD of the way through. And March is already all "Baa, baaaaaaa, ooh, poor me, I'm scared of wolves, baaaaa, where's the shepherd, baaaaaaaa, Mary had a little me, baa, Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O." March SHOULD still be like "RAAAAAAAAAAWR AAAAAA ROOOOAR RAWWWWWR RAAAAAA ARRDRRR AAAAAAAAAA SIBENYAAAAAAA BABA NICHI BABAAAAA  MUFASAAAAAA!!!!!!" But no. Florida is being cheated. March is making Florida be all "Man I must be tripping because March is not even haLFWAY OVER SO HOW COME IT'S SUNNY ALREADY HUH HOW COME WE HAVE PERFECT WEATHER ONE DAY AND THE NEXT DAY THE WEATHER'S TRYNA BE ALL MANLY AND HAVE ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON HUH HUH WHAT'S UP WITH THAT"

Sorry.

Oh that's right, it's also the wonderful time of the year when I LOSE AN HOUR OF SLEEP. YAY.

"Sophie you slept in awfully late didn't you" "What what do you mean it's only nine thir- OH MY GOD"

Well. On the bright side, "To Kill A Mockingbird" is doing great. Lots of people in the audience every night. The cast is the best cast we could ask for for this show. Chris matches Atticus to a T. And everyone else matches their characters perfectly too. Mr. Villain did a great job casting this show. 

On a less serious note, guess what?! IM WEARING A DRESS 😏👗 

I'm an extra tonight, but I'm Scout this Friday and Sunday. EVERYONE COME SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL PLAY AT THE SURFSIDE PLAYHOUSE. Friday and Saturday night at 8 and Sunday at 2.


I feel like I should end this blog post with a pun, so...

JEREMY FENNEL. (Renner, fennel, get it?)

Byeeeeee

•S•O•P•H•I•A• •G•A•B•R•I•E•L•L•E•

Comments

  1. Sophie you are too funny. I agree about the weather. We get cheated out of Fall and Spring. It goes from swimsuits to winter coats and back to swimsuits with no cushion in between! But that's OK...because we never have to worry about scraping the ice off our windshields, wearing unfashionable boots, messing our hair up with itchy knitted hats, falling on black ice or being bipolar due to lack of sunshine and Vitamin D. And now...we have more hours at night to ride our bikes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough