Death

I feel like 1/8 of death. My throat hurts so bad. I cannot breathe without paaaaain. 

Sickness=suckiness.

I hope I'm not too sick to go to school tomorrow..golly gee, that'd just be awful...

No actually it would because I'd miss running in gym and then I'd have to run around the track all by myself with everyone watching me on Thursday and I'm sorry but um no.

And what if we watch a movie in language arts?! We might. It's entirely possible. I don't wanna miss that.

And in drama we're watching this Helen Keller movie. And besides that I just REALLY like going to drama class.

So I do not think I would like to miss school tomorrow. Maybe if I got checked out like right before science and then came back right after history. That would be good.  

But anywho how are y'all?
OK I WANT TO GET CATCHING FIRE ON DVD SOOOOOO BAAAADDD

SOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAD

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

AND WHY CANT IT BE 2015 ALREADY SO I CAN GO SEE AGE OF ULTRON AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH


LIFE SUCKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough