Johnson Fishton

Even though my fish aren't related to one another, I have decided to give them all one last name: Fishton. Plus, I adopted all of them anyway so it's not like they have a choice.
If the last name ends up really not working out, I'll forget about it. Their first names could pass for last names anyway.
Anyhow, here is the first of 4 Marine Biolographies! (I made that up myself. If you use it, please give me credit.)

Name: Johnson Fishton
Heritage: 25% Chinese, 50% British, 12.5% Vietnamese, 12.5% Irish
Color: Blue
Age: 10 months
Birthday: March 30th, 2013
Fun Fact: He discovered at 1 ½ months old that he could fit 3 whole scones in his mouth (but he doesn’t like to talk about it)
Likes: Working in his coral cubicle; his nightly swims around the pond; paper clips
Dislikes: Tomfoolery; Russian nesting dolls; Indian food; McDonalds

Catchphrase: “Is it tea time yet?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough