THEES EES A DEESASTERRRR

I JUST REALIZED IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS AND I'VE ONLY BLOGGED ONCE ALL MONTH

THAT'S TERRIBLE
I'M SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU, YOU SIX AMAZING FOLLOWERS

Yes, that means you too, Zoe. Z3. Zebra. ZEL. Hehehehehe.

Sorry. Back on track like Thomas the Tank Engine.

Speaking of which, is there actually a show based on that? How do you come up with a storyline for that? Does someone just get stuck on the track in every episode and because only one of them is college educated he has to save everyone? Weird.
I just googled Thomas and Friends and a train named Gordon showed up. After conducting further research, I have made the groundbreaking discovery that this train has only 3 facial expressions:


  1. The Ladies' Man
This face makes Gordon look like he's either saying a really bad pickup line or a really dirty joke. 



      2.  The Bad Grandpa

He could be angry, or constipated, or maybe it's just that he forgot to moisturize that morning. Either way, Gordon is looking like he's over the hill.


      3. WHOOPSY DAISY I SPILLED THE CRANBERRY JUICE TEEHEEHEE

Goodness. Gordon's run into one too many walls. Brain damage maybe? I wonder if he's even got a brain. Do steam engines with humanistic characteristics have humanistic brains? Never mind. The point is, Gordon probably couldn't tell poop from applesauce at this point.


Wow. I've gotten waayyyyy carried away with this. I shouldn't be reading into this. I'm a 14-year-old girl for Pete's sake. 



Is anyone here into football? Not me. At least not pro. I don't know. I'm just abnormal. 


I WAS JUST KIDDING THAT'S NOT ME OHMYGOSH NONONONO

K well that's enough for now byeeeeeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough