TOO LONG

TOO LONG. IT'S BEEN TOOOO LOOONG CHILDREN. ACK. ACKKKKK. ACKACKACKACKACK.

I love you. All 2 of you. You know, the 2 people that read this blog out of pity for dear Sophie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to neglect you. Really. I've just been so gosh darn busy, y'know?

Anywhooooo lots has happened! Lotslotslotslotslots! Por ejemplo, yo estoy actuando en una obra de un acto de nuestra competencia teatro de la escuela media.(That means I'm acting in a one act play for our middle school drama competition.) I'm Gina Willis, sister of terrorist bride May Wilder. The play itself, Bridal Terrorism, is a comedy. (Don't worry, we're not actually going to go get into wedding dresses and bomb the chapel. That's just mean.)

ALSO. Major discovery. But first: a major backstory!

Ever since I got my cat, Lucy, she WILL NOT EAT CAT TREATS. I've tried everything: Meow Mix, Feline Greenies, even just straight catnip (we're hardcore.) But she just sniffs them and turns her nose up at them. Except for the catnip. She goes absolutely feral to get her paws on that. Literally.

But because she goes insane whenever we give her catnip, and she usually makes a mess of the house, we can't give her that very often. SO we tried deli meats. I tried giving her ham once when we were home alone. She wouldn't even go near it. I also tried turkey. Nope. We've given her little bites of fish. Nothing.

Last night, however, my dad and I were home waiting for my mom and little brother to get back from Suntree or Viera or wherever they were. I got hungry. And bored. But mostly hungry. So I grabbed a slice of corned beef from the fridge (you know, the kind you get on a sandwich at Firehouse Subs) and I ate it on my way upstairs. By the time I got to my room, I'd eaten half of it.

Before I go further, you should know that when I go into my room, my cat HAS to sniff whatever I'm holding in my hand at the time. She usually then turns her nose up at it (literally) and slinks away to her corner in my closet. So I walked in with the corned beef and she immediately jumped off my bed and started weaving in between my legs in an attempt to trip me. (Just kidding. Probably.) Anyway, I knelt down to let her sniff it and she started LICKING IT!! I was like "Hum dum dee d- WAIT WHAT LUCY WHAT ARE YOU DOING CATS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO LICK CORNED BEEF WHATWHATWHAT WHAT IS HAPPENING I HAVE ENTERED THE TWILIGHT ZONE OH MY GOODNESS--" And then I came to my senses and I hopped onto my bed (and she inevitably followed) and I tore off the piece she'd been licking and set it in front of her on her blanket and she immediately started to eat it!!

So that's the story of how I figured out what to use when I need to bribe my cat to get off my homework.

I'M SO SORRY THAT I TAKE FOREVER TO BLOG AND WHEN I FINALLY DO I BLOG ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT AHHHHHCK

I STILL LOVE YOU

I STILL LOVE YOU

I STILL LOVE YOU

I STILL LOVE YOU

I STILL LOVE YOU

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS

WE SHALL MEET AGAIN SOON

~Sophia Gabrielle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough