iTunes Radio

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Opening with a song lyric. Not cheesy at ALL.

OK, so yesterday I had a conniption while talking about iTunes Radio. (Not really or I wouldn't be here, but ya know.) So if you guys have an iDevice, and you've gotten iOS 7, you too have this wonderful iTunes Radio! YAY!

SO basically it works like Pandora. You make a channel based off a song or band you like, and the channel plays music similar to said song/band. The only difference is, THIS IS SO MUCH BETTERRRRR>>>>>

For instance, you can now BUY the song DIRECTLY FROM ITUNES RADIO. SO if I hear a song (such as Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls...) I can now BUY IT WHILE I'M LISTENING TO IT ON ITUNES RADIO.

AND ANOTHER THING. The music is SOMUCHBETTER. It actually plays music I like.

In a nutshell, Pandora < iTunes Radio.

Oh, and if you have an Android or other NON Apple product...

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE STUCK WITH PANDORA. LOL. SUCKS TO SUCK GUYS.

Juuuuust kidding. I love you all.

ithinkyourebeautiful what nothing i didnt say anything what are you talking about

ENDERS GAME ON MY BURFDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAYYYYYYYYY
 ALSO. You've all FAILED me. I ASKED FOR MOVIE REVIEWS 48 HOURS AGO PEOPLE. YOU DID NOT DO IT. YOOOOOU.

EVERY SECOND THAT YOU DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST, A BABY BUNNY WILL EAT A FROG. THAT'S SERIOUS CRAP RIGHT THERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough