Gravity

Hey guys.........
Yeah. Been a while. Been a loooooong while. Longer than the Denny's line on Free Grand Slam day. Yeah.

ANYWHO. How ya been? All's well, I hope. Look at you, you beautiful person you. Reading these words on your beautiful computer. Or phone. Or iPad. Or maybe someone's reading this TO you. In which case you're BOTH beautiful. Unless you're a guy. In which case, you're quite attractive. I mean, not as attractive as another person I know.

WAIT I'M GETTING OFF TRACK AGAIN. SORRY. Back to Gravity. Yes. SO I'm sure most of you have heard that the movie Gravity (starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock) is now in theaters. WELL. If, by chance, you or someone you know has seen it, could you please be a very kind person and leave a little comment down below this post telling me what you thought? Come on. Please? Pretty please? Almost-as-pretty-as-YOU please? DO IT. DO IT NOW. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Ahem. I'd like to have your opinions on this ci-nee-mah because Zane and I may go see it this weekend. And I WANT OPINIONS PEOPLE. NOW. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO WAIT NOT YET.














NOW!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough