False Alarm

I actually have like 10 more minutes to blog before class ends.

YAY.

Have you ever said something and it just sounded so beautiful and you're like "wow. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it."

Like OK so there's this friend I have and we don't have any classes together so I was like "we have but a hallway between us, though it feels like the entire town!" I was like wow. to a certain degree that was kind of poetic.
Hmm.
By the way this person I know's dad is in the hospital with a kidney problem. Please pray for him. Thanks guys.

(   O)    (   O)
          ^
   ^v^v^v^v^

That's a face!
Ok now I actually DO have to go. BYEEEEEEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough