Da da da DISTRICTS

HEYOOOOOOOO it's Sopharinibopper in the houuuuuuuse!
Sorry.

Hey so you all know I'm a competitive swimmer right? No? Well, you do know. Anyway, I have been swimming for CB Jr/Sr High School this season. Also I swam for them last season. I didn't swim a whole lot of individual events last year, if at all. I hardly swam any relays. I didn't swim the huge competitive meet, Cape Coast Conference, last year. And obviously I didn't swim districts, or regional, or state. But that's a whole other story.
THIS year, however, I DID swim individual events in E V E R Y MEET. I swam in the 200 I.M., the 100 fly, and the 100 breaststroke. Boom.
AAAAAAAAAAND I swam in relays. 200 medley relay. 200 and 400 freelays. (free relays.)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I swam in CAPE COAST CONFERENCE! 100 fly and 100 breaststroke. I didn't score any points, but I still did AWESOME. Not to time my own event or anything. (That would be a poor swim version of toot my own horn.)
I was pretty bummed, because not scoring any points means you don't letter.

To be continued! I have to go! fire drill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough