Da da da DISTRICTS (continued)

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK
Anyway, if you don't score, you don't letter. So I was like "man there's no way I'm gonna letter." But then a bunch of people quit after CCC, and coach needed me to swim districts, and at first I didn't want to, but then I was like you know what coach? I got this.

So Wednesday was the district competition. I swam 100 breaststroke and 100 butterfly. And I rocked it. I dropped 2 seconds off my fly for a time of 1:19. And I dropped a second off my breaststroke for a time of 1:34. ANNNNNNNNNND I placed 13th overalllllll for breaststroke. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND  I placed sixth overall for the 100 butterfly!!!! I scored 4 points on the 100 breaststroke. Andandandandandandandand I scored 13 pointsssssss on the butterfly!!

And then we became double chamopions because both the girls and the boys beat all the other teams and we wonnnnn!! and then we all jumped in the pool together and then MOST of us (some party poopers went home with their parents) went out by the bus and the guys had their smoothest leg contest (Grady Broughton got 3rd, Dylan Pletcher got 2nd, Nick Myers got 1st) and then we all got on the bus and went to Panera but then half the team wanted Five Guys so half of us went there and the other half stayed at Panera. Then we got back on the bus and on the hour and a half drive home we watched Blades of Glory and it was the best day ever. Yup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough