COMBAT COMRADE!!

COMBAT COMRADE IS COMING HOME TODAYYYYYYYY
I'M JUST SO FRICKIN EXCITED
HO. LEE. CRAP. YUSS. YUSSSSSSS.

OHHHHH that's right. You guys don't even KNOW Combat Comrade. Well. Let me explain.

Combat Comrade is another name for TJ. Meh brother. Yuss.

Why Combat Comrade, you ask? Why are you people so inquisitive?! Never mind. It's quite alright. I'll explain further for you peasants. (Just kidding I love you guys please don't take offense to that please)
Well. It began on a sunny afternoon. Actually, no, it was like midnight or something. It FELT like the afternoon because the Nuketown map on COD is in the daytime, and that is the map that Combat Comrade, War Buddy (my younger brother Greyson) and I were playing on. SO. TJ was destroying, as per the usual norm. Or something. Anyhow, in an effort to get Greyson to cooperate (we were on a team) I said "Come on War Buddy! Oh cra-- GRENAAAAAAADE!" And Greyson, well, he wasn't too happy with THAT name, so I came up with alternatives. Such as. Battle Brother. Blood Buddy. And. Combat. Comrade. YUSSSSSS

Well that was the clear winner, along with War Buddy. Battle Brother didn't stay for long. And Blood Buddy? Well, let's be honest. That one's a little gruesome.

HEY COME ON. NO HATE. YOU TRY COMING UP WITH CALL OF DUTY ALLITERATION ON THE SPOT. IT'S HARD.

WELL. Anywhoooooooooo How are y'all? Good? Good? Faba-lous.

WELL BUTTER MY BEHIND AND CALL ME A BISCUIT WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. IT'S 9:04 AS I TYPE. WHHHHHICH MEANS: TIJIFERWILLBEHOMEINLIKEANHOUR YAYYYY

OF COURSE I'll be stuck in geometry. humph. whatever. forget your angle-side-angle CPCTC shortcut for isosceles triangle congruency. Forget you. *flips table* *flies into sun*

TJ If you're reading this, this is an INSIDE JOKE ZONE THAT ONLY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND:
Movin on up in the world, aren't ya Bobby? Yes. Yes Papa. I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was. No son, don't quote Pokemon you idiot. WELL alright Papa if you wanna be a jerk about it. Oh Tijifer, you little entrepreneur that's not the correct use of the word...

Well that's the end of the inside joke zone. BIG LETTERSSSS

Slightly smaller letters! I didn't know I could change the font size on here!

Ohhhhh look at the little baby letters that's so frickin adorab--PENCILSSS RUN COMBAT COMRAD!!

Aiight well I gotta gooooo... I love you allllll. Especially you. But don't tell the other readers. Shh.

:)
Oh Oh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough