Blog post number forty-something!

YA  GOT SOME KINDA NERRRRVE TAKIN ALLLLL I WAAAAAAANNTTT

Sorry. iTunes Radio.

AnYwAy HoW aRe YaLl ToDaY? Doing well I hope.

By the way how many of you have instagram? Ya know, out of the like 4 people that read this blog. If you dooooooo, and you're NOT A CREEP, OR A WEIRDO, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU DONT BELONG HEEEEERE

Jeez iTunes Radio again. But yeah if you have instagram and you're not gonna stalk meeeeee, you should follow me. @sopharinibopper

Yup. OMG I LOVE THIS SONGGGGGGGGGGGG

AND I DONT WANT THE WORRRRRLD TO SEE ME, CAUSE I DONT THINK THAT THEYD UNDERSTAND, WHEN EVERYTHINGS MADE TO BE BROKEN, I JUST WAAANT YOU TO KNOWWWW WHO I AMMMMMMMM

OVERLOAAAAAAAAAAD AJSIHRHFNGI4834239UJ&*y&nh^&%&bnUIFHEUIRHFI387RY838GH


HOLY COW I havent heard this song since that one movie with Jim Carrey in it!!

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND
YOU COULD CUT TIES WITH ALL THE LIES THAT YOUVE BEEN LIVIN IN
AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN
I WOULD UN-DER-STAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAND

SO MUCH GOOD MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jeez there's something wrong with me.
I love you all.

HEY. Where the heck are my reviews for that movie?! I asked you about that like a whole 24 hours ago! Jeez guys. Get on top of things.
JUST KIDDING. Love ya. Byeeeeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough