Animoto

WHY AM I USING ANIMOTO TO MAKE SOMETHING I COULD EASILY MAKE USING WIDEO AAAHAGHHGGHJGAJGJGSJHAGSAHU

Sorry. Animoto is just so... shutterfly-ish. It's used for PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ONLY, not information. Come on guys. Get on top of things.
You guys should tell me what you wanna see on my blog, cause I'm running out of ideas, my darlings. I know, I know: How could the talented, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Sophie run out of ideas? Oh wait, that's Tony Stark.
IDEAS PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEE
Did you know you're my favorite person? Yes, you, you wonderful amazing person with the nose and the eyes and the mouth. You're just so all-around perfect. And it warms my heart to know that you're gonna tell all your friends about my blog cause I know you love me as much as I love you. Right? Right?! RIGHT?!
Gooooooood.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle.
Ok well I gotta goooo... bye!

Comments

  1. Sophie , how about blogging about things that kids your age might be interested in? Maybe something like book/video game/band/movie reviews, or places in Brevard that have awesome menus that appeal to teens, or maybe just sharing your favorite recipes, outfits or hairstyles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try and research other blogs written by girls your age and I think you might find that the more popular ones do tend to post things that are relevant to most of their readers. You are very creative and animated in your communication style, and I know once you find your niche you will have lots of fans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough