Yo Yo Yo it's SophaPoTayTo

Crank dat soulja boy now YOU
Crank dat soulja boy now YOU
Crank dat soulja boy dat SUPAMAN 
...watch me do dat robocop...

Yup.

How art thou doing?

...what, you don't like my Thor speak? Psh. Whatever.

I'd do my African accent, but...you can't exactly hear me through the computer... so just envision me slapping my cheeks and clicking my tongue.

Hey, so it's Spirit Week here at CBHS and yesterday was twin/triplet/quadruplet day (triplets. I rocked it.) but today is class color day BUT we have a swim meet today so I have to wear the team shirt which is WHITE and my class color is GREEN so I'm wearing green shorts with a green tank top and I'm wearing the white shirt over top of it because I'm a genius. Sorry. Run on sentence.

Tomorrow is heroes/villains day and I shall be IRON MAN. YUSS.

On throwback day (Thursday) I shall be Rosie the Riveter from the 40s. I was an 80s girl last year but a very RUUUDE person said I looked like a HOE. So my friend was all "Takes one to know one you RUUUDE person." and I was all "YUSS! Put a magician under a tree and SHADE THAT TRICK!!"

I have to go bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough