This is so cool

I'm blogging. But I'm in school. BUT I'M BLOGGING. Tis one of the benefits of taking a career and tech class. I AM BLOGGING IN CLASS. And it's legal. I didn't know that. Did you know that? I did not know that.

What do you do when you see a space man?
Park your car man.

A magician was driving down the street. Then he turned into a driveway.

Get it? Ehhhh? Pretty good right?? Yeah. I know. You love me. ;)

OOOOK Well I really hate to go but the bell's about to ring. So just read this about 3 times through and it should have the same effect as a normal length blog post: mind numbingly amazing.

Bye all. I'll miss you.

kira was here- @kiraxo27 on twitter

~Sophay-Phay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough