How you doin

Aye.

How you doin?

Yeah ok fine whatever don't tell me. You can't withhold information from me forever foolish mortal I AM THE MIGHTY LOKI GOD OF MISCHIEF AND YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME KNEEEEEELLLLLL

I am so sorry about that.

So how've things been with you all? Pretty well I assume, since you're reading this, and that can only mean that life is good, because you're reading the best blog ever. :)
Just one question though:
Why is the rum always gone?

You know you can make any song sound like a sad song if you sing it right.
'Where do we come from?
Where do we go?
Where do we come from...
*tear rolls down face*
*whispers dramatically* cotton eye joe'

Welllllll I suppose I'll let you enjoy more of my weirdness lay-tor....
Hasta luego (that sentence is innaccurate because it translates to see you later and I don't see you guys ever so)

••SOPHIA••

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough