Hello...is it me you're looking for?

Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is! Blackandyellow blackandyellow blackandyellow
I'm sorry that was irrelevant.

Anyway so how are those of you that even read my blog, even though I know there's like 2 people that actually read this, and that's on a good day. But yeah. Hey have you ever heard of bacon's rebellion? Yeah this guy named Nathaniel bacon? He died. And the moral of the story is that you are what you eat so if you eat too much bacon you'll become bacon and Nathaniel bacon died so since he died and you are him that means you will also die. In a nutshell don't eat bacon or you will die.


Wouldn't I make a lovely teacher? Always to the point, yes, I must say if I were a student that had me for a teacher, I would admire me very much and I would always turn my work into me on time to impress me and hopefully get myself to give me good grades and then I would develop a family-like relationship with me and I would go out to lunch with me once I was grown, and I and me would have lots of fun discussing the good old days when it was just me, me, and all my classmates.

That being said. It is completely logical that I do not yet have a boyfriend. And that absolutely no one likes me. It is logical. But for those of you that do like me. Thank you for your sympathy. If I were in a relationship with me, I would surprise me with dunkin donuts every morning and it would be adorable. :) I love me. I love me too!

Of course if I were Jon Cozart and I were in a relationship with Sophaloaf, I would also enjoy that very much because Jon Cozart is perfectioncoughcough what nothing I didn't uh nothing ahem all right very well then goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough