Blogging in Class Again

I feel like such a rebel. "Yo, you were blogging in class! No electronics in school!" ISTHATSO. BECAUSE I FIND IT VERY OK THAT I AM BLOGGING IN CLASS. BECAUSE THE CLASS IN WHICH I AM BLOGGING JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE MY CAREERS AND TECHNOLOGY CLASS. AND I AM DONE WITH ALLLLL MY WORK. SO BAM, BAM, TURKEY AND HAM, MA'AM. BAM.

Yuppers. I am a rebel.

So if the plural of 'box' is 'boxes' but the plural of 'ox' is 'oxen' then what is the plural of 'botox?' 'Botoxes' or 'botoxen?' IMPORTANT QUESTION SIR.

I got first in the 100 breaststroke (for my heat) in last Saturday's meet against Eau Gallie, Space Coast, and Palm Bay. YAY ME! And in the 200 medley relay (in which I swam a 50 of butterfly) our relay team got first in our heat against said 3 teams. YAY US!

YUPPPPP so I kinda have to gooooo... but yeah maybe I'll blog later...maybe...maybe...maybe...no...maybe...yeah...maybe...maybe...


Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough