Been a while hasn't it

So for those of you that don't know. I'm Sophia. Though most people call me Sophie. My legal name is in fact Sophia. I have a lot of nicknames too, most from my dad. Even though you probably don't care, I'm going to list them for your enjoyment.

  • Sophage
  • Soph
  • Sophanator
  • Sophapotato
  • Sopharinibopper
  • Sophaloaf
  • Tutti frutti
  • Badloss
If you came here because of my Instagram, you probably are only familiar with Badloss and, for SOME people, Soph. Of course the blog itself is. sopharinibopper so...yeah.


Anyways yeah, you should totally ignore everything up until here. Cause I was like 11 when I wrote that stuff. And it is no longer relevant. NO LONGER. No longer relevant. Relevantness to this situation has totally just evaporated away from those posts. Cause they're irrelevant. 

So yeah. Hey would you guys like to read a poem?
...
Too bad, you're gonna see one anyway.
Yes, I wrote it down. Yes, I kept it. Yes, you should read it and love it and tell your friends about this blog so they can enjoy in the loving of my blog and share it with others and then everyone can love this blog. Anyway onto the poem now.

I'm writing a poem about oranges
So I can tell it to the...hmmm.
Nothing rhymes with orange.
How about bananas?
Bananas wearing bandanas
Walked into a bar.
Their names were Hannah and Anna 
And they were quite bizarre.
The bananas had their cameras
And they took pictures of the ceiling fan-a
Then they ran-a 
To their van-a
To go to the beach to get a tan-a
They planned-a
To ban-a 
Drinking soda from a can-a
They have no hands-a 
They wear pajamas
And they like to eat lamb-a...chops.



The end-a.

You know you loved it guys. Almost as much as I love Jon Cozartcough cough what nothing I didn't say anything why are you still here you should leave now before this gets awkward ok bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough