Avengers!!

Hi!

So, I just saw Avengers yesterday, and I would definitely recommend this as a must-see movie. Of course, that's coming from a girl that would rather watch Transformers than go to a 1Direction concert, and would rather meet Jack Sparrow and Will Turner than Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson. :-) My favorite Avenger is Iron Man. He's hilarious!!

BTW, did you guys know that THIS NOVEMBER, MONSTERS, INC. 2  IS COMING TO THEATERS??? I know what I'm doing for my birthday...

Oh and guess what? We are moving soon and in the house we are renting, the Banana River is in our backyard, along with at least 4 adorable bottlenose dolphins! I named one of them Roxy. :-D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough