Funny Poem

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!

I have decided, randomly, to make Thursday POEM DAY! I missed last Thursday, but that's okay, because I can just write 2 stanzas TODAY!

I saw a mop in the mop aisle of Target,
Looking rather lonely,
And while all the other mops were clean and new,
This one looked quite homely.

I felt bad, so I walked inside
To buy it for myself,
But the poor old mop, to my surprise,
Had disappeared from the shelf.

Tune in next Thursday to find out what happens to the mop!!

Comments

  1. love it, soph!
    you are a poet of awesome talent :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, ha!! Can't wait to find out what happened to it!!! You rock, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough