Triathlon

I'm extremely excited!!! My brother and I did a triathlon this past weekend!!! Though I was REALLY nervous, I made it!

When we first got to the triathlon (which WAS all kids, but still challenging), we had to go get our tags, ankle bracelets, and T-shirts. We also had to go get our numbers written on our right shins and arms. My tag was pinned on the back of my shorts, my brother's on his shirt. The ankle bracelets were water proof, and used to track our time from the start of the race to the finish.

Greyson had to swim only 55 yards, but I had to swim 165 yards. Poor Greyson was part of a group that was doing the biking part of the race when someone messed up the course and he ended up having to be set aside from the regular group. But ( in this group, in his age group) he still got 3rd!!!!! YAY!!!! 

He only ended up biking ( I think) 1 mile. BUT it wasn't his fault. His age group was supposed to swim 55 yds., bike 3.7 miles, and run 1 mile. My group swam 165 yds., but biked and ran the same distance Greyson's  group did. And... I GOT SECOND PLACE IN MY AGE GROUP!!!!!!! Here is the link for the pictures:



I am so excited!!!I'll try to get my mom's pics on here on my next blog!

~Sophie Gabrielle

Comments

  1. Sophie, that is amazing!!! Those are really long distances! Soooo cool! I can't wait to see all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked through the pics and found yours too!!! Love your pink swimsuit! Such a cutie! Tell Greyson I loved his pics too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough