TITAN!!!


This is Titan! Isn't he adorable? He's technically Greyson's dog, but he loves all of us.
About 2 or 3 weeks ago, this little guy decided I needed a new pair of goggles. Apparently, the ones I had weren't worth anything, because he ripped them to shreds like they were garbage!

And it wasn't like I just gave him the goggles. He actually went rummaging through my swimming bag and pulled them out! I guess red isn't his favorite color, either, because he almost went for the swim cap, too! But we caught him before he could damage anything else.

Here's my theory: he's just being "that kid". Maybe he thinks that bad attention is better than no attention at all, and he knows he can get away with it without getting in trouble because of how sweet he looks when he gives us the sad eyes. Typical. :o)

By the way, I just finished writing a poem!!! It's about 2 people sitting in a room: the first guy's a jerk, and the second one's sick of him. So, the second guy annoys the heck out of the first one by saying a bunch of nonsense words just to get him to leave.

Here it is!:


Gipple gopple dipple dopple 
Traxel baxel boom
I will not stop annoying you
Until you leave the room

Piffoo diffoo hiffoo biffoo
Noxy koxy koom
I'll have to keep upsetting you
Until you leave this room

Wainy jaynee moggy voggy
Oakee dokee doom
I'm going to keep annoying you
Cuz you won't leave the room

Quiggo biggo sliggo liggo
Rawny gawny gout
If you would like for me to stop
You simply must GET OUT!!!

Whaddaya think? If you think there is a way I can improve this, please tell me! Thank you in advance!!!


Make sure to check the daily puppy! Today's a Siberian!!! ADORABLE!!!!!

~Sophie Gabrielle

Comments

  1. Soph, YOU ARE ADORABLE!! I love your poem! Perhaps you could add something regarding how the first person is mean and that is why the second person is annoying him? Right now it just seems like the second person is being mean for no reason!

    Love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poem Sophie! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I was just REALLY bored so I figured, Why not?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough