Kids Give Me Hope

Have any of you heard of  "My Life Is Average"? Well, there is an adorable website similar to it called "Kids Give Me Hope". It is basically where people go and talk about all the cute stuff kids in their lives have done.

http://kidsgivemehope.blogher.com

You should check it out. It's one of the sweetest websites I've ever seen.

I don't have much else to say, except that I recently lost a tooth and got a $5.00 Target gift card, which was pretty awesome.


~Sophie Gabrielle

Comments

  1. I read a few more stories from this website a few days ago, and be warned! Some are sad and made me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough