Homesickness

Have you ever been homesick? I know I have! During my first sleepover (at someone else's house), my friend fell asleep before I did. So, I just watched Disney Channel on her TV in her bedroom. When I got tired and decided to go to bed, I realized I had left my overnight bag out in the hall. When I went to go get it, the refrigerator started to growl at me. I grabbed the overnight bag and made a run for my friend's bedroom. I was so homesick the rest of the night! But when I finally fell asleep, I  was fine.

Oh, I wrote a new poem!! It is called, "Trip to the Clouds". Here it is:


I wish that I could fly
So high up in the sky,
That I could eat the clouds
As the planes were passing by.
I could share it with the birds
As they're passing by in herds,
And I'd bring clouds back down to Earth
To eat with whey and curds.
But maybe it would be a waste,
If the clouds should have no taste!
And what if, by the hawks,
Round and round I should be chased?
So I will not make the trip,
And instead, I'll take a dip
Into the ocean blue,
And the clouds, I think I'll skip.




What do you think? Do you like it? Any tips? If so, please let me know!


~Sophie Gabrielle

Comments

  1. Oh, I love it Soph! Lily really enjoys writing poems too. I think you could give her some pointers next time we are down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough