Greyson's Birthday

Hello! My brother's birthday is TOMORROW!!! He doesn't read this, so I can tell you what I got him: A Buzz Lightyear toy! He has one, but I got him a new one because his old one:


  1. Is old and has a few scratches on its face,
  2. It's navy and silver, not white, green, blue, and red like the one from the movie, and
  3. It DOESN'T HAVE WINGS.
Last year, I handmade a teddy bear for him, but he never really played with it. I bought this for him as soon as I saw it at Target in December, so it's been hiding in the attic for about 4-5 months. I am so excited, and can't wait till tomorrow night!!


Well, I guess that's all! Bye for now!


~Sophie Gabrielle

Comments

  1. Sophie, you are so sweet!!! I hope Grey had an amazing birthday! We are going to call tomorrow to hear all about it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough