Friends

I am going to tell you how I make friends for a school assignment.

If I'm in a new classroom, I typically just wait for an opportunity to join in a conversation with an opinion. Sometimes they agree, sometimes they don't. (For the record, I'm not a huge fan of Twilight). For example:

Pam: Jacob is way better than Edward!

Jill: What do YOU know? YOU haven't even seen "Twilight: Eclipse" yet!

Pam: *Gasp*! You SWORE you wouldn't tell! And anyway, I didn't have to. I could tell that Edward was perfect for Bella just by watching New Moon.

Sophie: I agree with Pam. Jacob is better. I've seen him in more movies than I have Edward.


See? I actually met my friend, Angelica, that way. In fact, this was the topic! She was talking with a friend, I gave her my input, and she agreed!


For those of you having a bad day, here's a picture:



Go to http://www.dailycute.net for more day brighteners!


~Sophie Gabrielle

Comments

  1. So true, Sophie! I mean, I disagree about the Twilight series (I'm "Team Edward" - hee, hee) but you are totally right on that being a good way to make new friends. :o) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough