School Assignment l:-l

So, I'm supposed to use this blog for homework now. I have to write my answers to these questions for "A Cricket In Times Square":

  • Would you like a cricket for a pet? Why?
  • Have you fed an animal out of your hand before? Describe the experience.
  • Describe a trip to a new place that you have taken. 

Well, NO, I would NOT like a cricket for a pet!! I really don't think they were meant to be pets. Why else would they have been put out in the wild in the first place?

I have fed an animal out of my hand. I think it was either a donkey or a goat, but I did it while in Nebraska. Their tongues felt all slimy! I have also fed my dog out of my hand, but he got  too excited and almost bit my hand!!

When I went to Chicago, the only thing I was really interested in seeing was the American Girl store. :-)   We saw a LOT of traffic and taxis ( and actually RODE in one!). The hotel my mom and I stayed in was right across the street from the American Girl store. I loved everything about the trip.

Well, I think that's it. BTW, I didn't blog for the last few days because I was SUPER BUSY with school and errands and swim practice and reading.

~Sophie Gabrielle ^--^
                               *             <= (cat)

Comments

  1. Soph, I'm happy whenever you can blog! I'll love reading your homework assignments. Your punctuation is perfect! You are a fab writer. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll be posting a lot more, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough