Is this weird? (:oI

So, is it weird to post to 2 blogs in one day? Because I forgot to say something in the post I just finished, and I actually had wanted to say this in my first post but I forgot... so, could you let me know if this is weird? I've never followed a blog, so I don't know if it is...but anyway, let me tell you what I wanted to tell you...My mom makes a GREAT pumpkin muffin!!! So I know that you may be thinking that pumpkin could NEVER be good in dessert. So explain pumpkin pie! My dad must have already eaten like 20 of them, but I don't blame him. They're heaven. Speak of the devil ( that's an expression) at least ONE of the Starbucks coffee shops I've been to has these new "cake pops", and they're to DIE for!!!!!

Okay, well that's all I forgot to say. Don't forget to comment to tell me if this is weird because I really need to know so I don't screw it up in the future. Thanks in advance!!!

~Sophie Gabrielle   ):oP

Comments

  1. It's not weird! I read lots of blogs that have multiple posts a day! So post away...I love hearing about everything going on down in Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laurie - totally not weird!! Love you little lady! And tell your mom I would love that pumpkin muffin recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make sure my mom gives you the recipe! Lilly and Cole will LOVE them! Just don't tell them there's pumpkin in them, they might think it's gross! I know I thought it was weird, but they're delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Monsters Season 2 Mission 4 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2 Mission 5 Walkthrough

Moshi Monsters: Season 2, Mission 3 Walkthrough